Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Day 3 - Ok, So I am a Wii Bit Competitive!

Interestingly my kids still think that this is a toy (lol). Me, I don't think of this a exercise - yet. I am competitive by nature so all I want to do is beat the pants off my kids and husband. I just have to beat their scores. That competitive nature goes a long way. Apparently my kids have inherited the same competitive gene. Every time I go to do my 30 minutes, one of them have done theirs and beat my highest score. So of course I have to do better. This is leading to a lot of sweating!

Super Hulla - who the "hella" invented this one (lol)? OMG I never knew I was so uncoordinated! Funny how the hips can go in one direction easier than the other. This is a great work out! I managed a score of 450 which of course my daughter beat this morning and now I have to reset the record!

Well if nothing else, I have managed in 2 days to drop my BMI by .1 % (better than nothing).

No comments: