Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Day 4: Starting to Feel the Pain

Ok so this morning I did my workout. First of all, note to self. Try to do the workouts at the same time of day. It really screws up your BMI readings if you don't. Secondly, try to wear similar weighted clothes. If possible wear the same ones so that you don't have to worry about inaccurate readings of weight and BMI.

Today I tried some new strength building exercises - some kind of painful knee bends. The interesting thing is that I always thought that I knew how to do these. It isn't until you have something monitoring where you are placing your weight that you realize just how wrong you were doing it. Wow, did I feel some pain on that one.

I have to say, only 3 days into this regime and I am already noticing some difference, particularly in my legs.

No comments: